The lawyers of Dominas LEVIN often act as counsel to the parties in commercial and investment arbitration cases. Parties, the wing arbitrators and the arbitration institutions often choose our lawyers to act as arbitrators (including as chairman) in national and international cases.
Our experience includes arbitration cases under the Arbitration Rules of Vilnius Court of Commercial Arbitration (VCCA), International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), Rules of the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC) and the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules.
We also assist the clients in enforcing foreign arbitral awards or act as legal experts.
Below are examples of our experience in arbitration:
- Chairman of the tribunal dealing with the dispute under UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules in excess of EUR 200 million.
- Co-arbitrator in an international multiparty arbitration under UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules (London) with the amount of claims of around EUR 180 million.
- Co-arbitrator in a construction dispute between a municipality and major construction company under Arbitration Rules of Vilnius Court of Commercial Arbitration (VCCA).
- Co-arbitrator or chairman in more than thirty arbitration cases under Arbitration Rules of Vilnius Court of Commercial Arbitration (VCCA).
- Co-counsel in ICSID cases.
- Arbitrator in an ICC arbitration cases.
- Counsel in a number of disputes under ICC, SCC, VCCA arbitration rules (relating to foreign investments, international sale of goods, construction, transportation, etc. cases).
- Counsel in actions challenging Lithuanian awards.
- Counsel in proceedings for recognition and enforcement of foreign arbitral awards.
- Expert witness on matters of Lithuanian law before foreign courts and international tribunals.