Banking and finance
We advise the lenders and borrowers in international and local lending transactions. This includes project finance, acquisition finance and real estate financing projects.
Our lawyers work with secured transactions, subordinated debt, syndicated loans, bond issues, as well as more sophisticated instruments such as swaps and derivatives.
A number of our lawyers studied banking and finance in London, as well as worked with London based firms.
- Euro 320 million Eurobond issue to finance an acquisition of a mobile operator.
- A number of sovereign Eurobond issues (around EUR 600 million each).
- A number of acquisition finance facilities such as Nordea bank financing of the acquisition of a shopping centre.
- EBRD financing EUR 35 million of the largest supermarket chain VP Market.
- Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (NEFCO) numerous loan facilities in Lithuania.
- IFC and EBRD financing of major Lithuanian fertilizer producer Lifosa.
- A number of IPO‘s in Lithuania.
- Advising a number of US and international financial institutions on their securities and derivative operations.
- A number of GDR issues.