Mergers & aquisitions
The firm’s experience in this field is remarkable and it is one of the most valuable aspects of our practice. We cover all aspects of mergers and acquisitions projects, including both asset deals and share deals. In particular, we can draft and negotiate all the required documentation (from LOI or MOU to SPA and other definitive agreements and closing documentation); conduct legal due diligence as well as manage the whole process. Assistance may also include confidentiality or NDA agreements, Info Memo, negotiation of representations and warranties, locked box or earn out provisions, disclosure statements and any other transaction documents.
- Advising the leading Lithuanian telecom TEO LT on Euro 220 million acquisition of the leading mobile operator Omnitel.
- Advising owners on the first ever Lithuanian company K2 listing on NASDAQ First North Market.
- Advising private equity fund Mid Europa private in the Euro 0,5 bn acquisition of the leading Lithuanian mobile operator.
- Advising the Government of Lithuania in connection with the sale (privatisation) of the part of the Lithuanian gas company.
- Advising a potential investor on its bid for the purchase of the Lithuanian oil refinery.
- Acquisition of the Lithuanian alcohol producing company.
- Acquisition and restructuring of one of the largest fertilizer factories in Lithuania, Lifosa AB.
- Advising Swedish bank SEB in connection the acquisition of the largest Lithuanian private bank Vilniaus Bankas.
- Sale of the Radisson SAS Hotel Astorija.
- Acquisition of the Lithuanian Savings Bank – one of the largest commercial banks in Lithuania by Swedbank.
- Acquisition of Lithuanian Shipping Company (LISCO) by Danish DFDS group.
- Sale of the oil refinery, pipeline and offshore terminal.
- Acquisition of the Lithuanian Agricultural Bank by a German bank.
- Advising a group of investors on acquisition of Snoras Leasing company.
- Advising MTV Networks on sale of its subsidiary in Lithuania.
- Advising private equity fund in its acquisition projects in Lithuania.
- Advising private equity fund Advent International in connection with attempted acquisition of pharma producer.
- Advising ABB in connection with its various business acquisition in Lithuania.
- Advising US investors in connection with the acquisition of Credit Cards payment processing company.
- Advising retail fashion chain in spin off procedure.
- Advising private shareholders in sale of one of the largest pharmaceutical wholesaler.