Education and qualifications
- 2007 – 2012 Vilnius University (Lithuania), Master of Laws LL. M. degree
- Lithuanian, English
Extensive practice in the field of Real Estate and Construction law by representing and consulting clients on disputes arising from execution of construction, engineering and design contracts, acquisition and use of buildings and land, spatial planning, Real Estate development projects and other issues closely related to this field.
Main practice areas include:
- Drafting of court documents and representation in court proceedings;
- Client consultation and representation in relations with state and municipal institutions;
- Supervision and drafting of contracts;
- Performance of legal audit (legal due diligence).